Book Chapters as separate references

Search email archive for

Book Chapters as separate references
Author: Community Mailer    Posted: Sun, 26 Apr 2009 15:21:55 -0700
Subject: Book Chapters as separate references

Author: chaplane (New User)
Date: 04-26-2009 11:21 PM

I am looking to create a bibliography where the chapters I am referencing from the same book (with a single author) have separate entries.   I have created separate entries for each of the references (Book section) using copy and paste and then changed the book section.  Yet when I try to reference the separate chapters in word 2007 using C-W-Y-W the first chapter reference citation is repeated and only one entry appears in the bibliography   Any suggestions about what I am doing wrong?