Sorting problems for chapters by page numbers

Search email archive for

Sorting problems for chapters by page numbers
Author: Community Mailer    Posted: Sun, 12 Apr 2009 19:06:10 -0700
Subject: Sorting problems for chapters by page numbers

Author: jiporter (New User)
Date: 04-13-2009 03:06 AM

Currently I am getting this result:   Porter, James I. 2006a. ?Feeling Classical: Classicism and Ancient Literary Criticism.? In James I. Porter, ed. Classical Pasts: The Classical Traditions of Greece and Rome. Princeton: Princeton University Press. 301-52. ?????. 2006b. ?Introduction: What Is ?Classical? about Classical Antiquity?? In James I. Porter, ed. Classical Pasts: The Classical Traditions of Greece and Rome. Princeton: Princeton University Press. 1-65.     My sort criteria are   Author +  Year +  Title +  Pages   I'd like the two items to be reversed (the second comes first in the volume, by page numbers). How come "Pages" isn't doing the sorting work for me?   Thanks in advance