Chicago Style Accession Number

Search email archive for

Chicago Style Accession Number
Author: Community Mailer    Posted: Wed, 22 Apr 2009 04:34:40 -0700
Subject: Chicago Style Accession Number

Author: sjkiss (New User)
Date: 04-22-2009 12:34 PM

Hi there, when I open up a new reference record, there is a field for an accession number.  I'm using my modified version of Chicago Style.  However, when I want to edit the bibliography templates for different types of documents, I cannot include a field for an accession number in my template.  I'm using Endnote x2.  Can anyone help?