Re: trouble closing after editing style output in X1

Search email archive for

Re: trouble closing after editing style output in X1
Author: Community Mailer    Posted: Tue, 21 Apr 2009 09:04:19 -0700
Subject: Re: trouble closing after editing style output in X1

Author: Leanne (Guru)
Date: 04-21-2009 05:04 PM

This is usually a consequence of the style folder being read only, for example on a Vista machine.  You may want to move all (or some) of the styles to a folder outside of the "Programs" folder structure, into maybe My Documents, or some other place you keep your documents and perhaps library.  Then change your Endnote preferences Folder location to point to that new place.  With the advent of X2, this should part of the install, I think.

Re: trouble closing after editing style output in X1
Author: Community Mailer    Posted: Tue, 21 Apr 2009 09:32:11 -0700

Author: kweather99 (Visitor)
Date: 04-21-2009 05:31 PM

worked perfectly! thanks!