Re: major issues with Endnote X2 !!!

Search email archive for

Re: major issues with Endnote X2 !!!
Author: Community Mailer    Posted: Tue, 17 Mar 2009 10:23:39 -0700
Subject: Re: major issues with Endnote X2 !!!

Author: PTravis (Moderator)
Date: 03-17-2009 05:23 PM

Hello adp64,   It is possible that your EndNote preferences have become corrupted.  You can remove the preferences which will restore all of the EndNote default settings.  You can remove the preferences by following the steps 1-6 under "Working with anything in EndNote (Macintosh)": http://www.endnote.com/support/faqs/Install/faq1.asp#libmac

Re: major issues with Endnote X2 !!!
Author: Community Mailer    Posted: Tue, 17 Mar 2009 11:23:15 -0700

Author: adp64 (Visitor)
Date: 03-17-2009 06:23 PM

THANK YOU so much! I followed the instructions from the link you gave me. I removed the "EndNote" folder from user > library > application support; and the "com.ThompsonResearchSoft.EndNote.plist" file from user > library > preferences ; restarted my mac and now it's working like a charm! Wow! You saved my day!

Re: major issues with Endnote X2 !!!
Author: Community Mailer    Posted: Wed, 8 Apr 2009 12:58:12 -0700

Author: cbrault (New User)
Date: 04-08-2009 08:57 PM

Bonjour All !   we had the same problem which we traced back to the installation of X2 on the Mac. The application had been copied from to CD not using the "installer". A proper "re-installation" solved the problem !   Hope this helps ! Bonne chance !