In word document, how to change the color of citation from endnote?

Search email archive for

In word document, how to change the color of citation from endnote?
Author: Community Mailer    Posted: Fri, 24 Apr 2009 17:47:31 -0700
Subject: In word document, how to change the color of citation from endnote?

Author: zhousflc (New User)
Date: 04-25-2009 01:47 AM

Hi,   I am working in Word 2003  and  EndNote X(2114).  In order to find the citations easily that are formatted as (1),(2),(3)...etc in word document, I want to change the color of citations in word, not to change them manually, but to change them automatically in creating the citations. I just change the front color of in-text-citation, not the background color. Could you tell me how to do this?      For example:     The ETL implementation such as the application described in Byrne [1].   In this sentence, the color of citation [1] is Blue, not the default color.    Thanks. Shufeng