Need to print list of references

Search email archive for

Need to print list of references
Author: Community Mailer    Posted: Mon, 20 Apr 2009 17:37:00 -0700
Subject: Need to print list of references

Author: jlamarca (Visitor)
Date: 04-21-2009 01:36 AM

I'm still fighting with EndNote :manmad: trying to learn how to use it - the program is certainly not very intuitive. I just installed the latest update for Vista 64-bit machines and at least that seems to work. Unfortunately, you can't determine if it has been installed correctly unless you go into MS Word 2007 and not in EndNote (as the update doesn't appear to be listed there). There are are few things I need now:   Is it possible to print out lists of references in specific groups? If so, how? I am constantly battling EndNote to find a way to list legal references and court cases for the references that must be cited under APA. Are there any, relatively easy, ways to accomplish this. The templates, for each source type, that are provided in EndNote are about as clear as mud. Are there any sources of information as to how to use those?Thanks in advance for your help.