Tracking status of references

Search email archive for

Tracking status of references
Author: Community Mailer    Posted: Thu, 16 Apr 2009 13:48:35 -0700
Subject: Tracking status of references

Author: huruta (New User)
Date: 04-16-2009 09:48 PM

Sometimes I have sources that I want that I haven't yet been able to find, some I have printed, some I have saved as pdf. Is there an easy way to track the status of my references in Endnote? I tried to customize a field but I couldn't find the field in my PubMed references that I imported and besides it didn't seem very easy to access the field for updating/changing the status. Any help would be most appreciated!