Problem: Slow EN X2.0.2 Startup and slow first citing into Word2007

Search email archive for

Problem: Slow EN X2.0.2 Startup and slow first citing into Word2007
Author: Community Mailer    Posted: Sun, 26 Apr 2009 06:35:03 -0700
Subject: Problem: Slow EN X2.0.2 Startup and slow first citing into Word2007

Author: KF (New User)
Date: 04-26-2009 02:34 PM

Hello, I use EN-X2.0.2 and Word 2007. When I startup the EN-program, it takes relatively along time before it is ready to use, about 2-3 minutes. Then when I cite a reference into my word document for the first time, everything in Word freezes for about the same time, after that, citing carries on quickly. These problems were not there with the fomer X1 version. Any idea how to speedup the startup of EN and the first citing into Word? Can anyone help? Many thanks and regards.