Microelectronic Engineering template

Search email archive for

Microelectronic Engineering template
Author: Community Mailer    Posted: Mon, 6 Apr 2009 17:04:45 -0700
Subject: Microelectronic Engineering template

Author: jasius (New User)
Date: 04-07-2009 01:04 AM

Hi,   can anybody share Microelectronic Engineering template or give me a hint which journal with template availabl via Endnote uses the same template?   thanks   Jonas

Re: Microelectronic Engineering template
Author: Community Mailer    Posted: Mon, 6 Apr 2009 17:57:05 -0700
Subject: Re: Microelectronic Engineering template

Author: myoshigi (Maven)
Date: 04-07-2009 01:57 AM

Try this thread and see if you can find a close template: http://forums.thomsonscientific.com/ts/board/message?board.id=en-files&thread.id=395

Re: Microelectronic Engineering template
Author: Community Mailer    Posted: Mon, 6 Apr 2009 20:06:53 -0700

Author: Leanne (Guru)
Date: 04-07-2009 04:06 AM

try this one.