Word EndNote citation change color

Search email archive for

Word EndNote citation change color
Author: Community Mailer    Posted: Fri, 24 Apr 2009 08:44:18 -0700
Subject: Word EndNote citation change color

Author: zhousflc (New User)
Date: 04-24-2009 04:44 PM

Hi,   I am working in Word 2003  and  EndNote X(2114).  In order to find the citations easily that are formatted as (1),(2),(3)...etc in word document, I want to change the color of citations in word, not to change them manually, but to change them automatically in creating the citations. Could you tell me how to do this?    Thanks. Shufeng