Problems creating library

Search email archive for

Problems creating library
Author: Community Mailer    Posted: Tue, 7 Apr 2009 07:45:59 -0700
Subject: Problems creating library

Author: whirlderv (New User)
Date: 04-07-2009 03:45 PM

Hi all,   I recently upgraded to a Macbook Pro and have had problems using Endnote since.   Specifically, I can't seem to create a new library and get the following message:      Failed to create library: "/Applications/EndNote X/Dis.enl".   I have EndNote X.O.2 (Bld 2007) and Office 2008 .   Any help would be greatly appreciated!   Best, Erin