How do I cite the reference from nature.com

Search email archive for

How do I cite the reference from nature.com
Author: Community Mailer    Posted: Sat, 4 Apr 2009 05:38:33 -0700
Subject: How do I cite the reference from nature.com

Author: dalad_ka (New User)
Date: 04-04-2009 01:38 PM

:smileyhappy:Hi everybody, I 've got a problem cause I would like to cite the journal from website nature.com. But I can not find the button such as export citation to endnote like in the sciencedirect.com. In my case, I would like to cite the paper from ONCOGENE journal. So could it be possible you guys to help me figure it out ? Thank you very much.