Multiple Book Chapter Files with One Bibliography

Search email archive for

Multiple Book Chapter Files with One Bibliography
Author: Community Mailer    Posted: Tue, 7 Apr 2009 09:48:04 -0700
Subject: Multiple Book Chapter Files with One Bibliography

Author: WiedmanD (New User)
Date: 04-07-2009 05:47 PM

How can I link several Microsoft Word files together so EndNote creates only one bibliography.   I am beginning a book with eight chapters, each in a seperate MS Word file. Rather then a repetitive bibliography at the end of the eight files, I would like to maintain one bibliography.   Is this possible? Dennis