Re: two languages

Search email archive for

Re: two languages
Author: Community Mailer    Posted: Mon, 13 Apr 2009 08:17:37 -0700
Subject: Re: two languages

Author: Leanne (Guru)
Date: 04-13-2009 04:17 PM

smilinbaby wrote:   Now that I am at it, I have another question : some books are translations containing both the specific language AND the English and they are quoted for both languages in my thesis. I will need those to appear in both categories: is there a way to achieve this? (well, I was planning to copy and paste at the end but...now Im thinking: it doesn't hurt asking :)). I am not quite sure what you are asking.  Are you wanting to end up with two independent reference lists?   I think exporting them at the end is the right thing to do.

Re: two languages
Author: Community Mailer    Posted: Mon, 13 Apr 2009 08:59:10 -0700

Author: smilinbaby (Regular)
Date: 04-13-2009 04:59 PM

What I mean is some books contain two languages, so they would need to figure in the part of the bibliography which is for the specific language, *and* in the part for all other languages. Problem is at the moment I have to choose between label "g" and "m". if I assign one of those two labels to the dual-language books, they will be in one of the parts, not in both. Is there a way round this part from copying the reference where it occurs in the bilbliography and pasting it where I need it in the other part of the bibliography? Im sorry Im not clear, I hope this is clearer but dont hesitate to ask.

Re: two languages
Author: Community Mailer    Posted: Mon, 13 Apr 2009 09:09:11 -0700

Author: Leanne (Guru)
Date: 04-13-2009 05:08 PM