Have to enter search terms twice

Search email archive for

Have to enter search terms twice
Author: Community Mailer    Posted: Mon, 6 Apr 2009 09:40:18 -0700
Subject: Have to enter search terms twice

Author: jmarks (New User)
Date: 04-06-2009 05:40 PM

Sometimes I search to see if I have a paper in my library. If I don't have it, I will then use endnote to search pubmed to download the reference. So, after clicking on All References for the first search and entering the search terms (e.g. Author + Author +Year) gves me no references found, I then click on PubMed(NLM) under Online Search, expecting to simply hit the search button. What happens then is that the search terms I just entered disappear, to be replaced with my previous online search term. I then have to type the same search terms I just entered!   Why is this? Can this be changed or worked around? Thanks.