Re: Minor but annoying problems with editing styles

Search email archive for

Re: Minor but annoying problems with editing styles
Author: Community Mailer    Posted: Sun, 26 Apr 2009 08:42:55 -0700
Subject: Re: Minor but annoying problems with editing styles

Author: Leanne (Guru)
Date: 04-26-2009 04:42 PM

It would be easier, if you attached your style to tweak it, but you need to use insert the forced separation before and after the parenthesis.  (available from the Insert Field drop down).

Re: Minor but annoying problems with editing styles
Author: Community Mailer    Posted: Sun, 26 Apr 2009 10:36:41 -0700

Author: lmfle2 (Visitor)
Date: 04-26-2009 06:36 PM

Hi Leanne,   Thanks for the suggestion - it seems to have solved the problem with journals and most of the stuff with books, but when I decided to add a bit in case books had translators it's done it again, and now '(trans.' is just floating around. I'm not sure why. I've attached the style if you or anyone else could have a look/tweak and let me know.   Thanks so much for your help, saved a lot of trouble.   Cheers, Lawson

Re: Minor but annoying problems with editing styles
Author: Community Mailer    Posted: Sun, 26 Apr 2009 15:36:33 -0700

Author: Leanne (Guru)
Date: 04-26-2009 11:36 PM

try replacing the space between trans. Translator with a "link adjacent text" from that drop down. That should fix it.