Google Scholar direct export selecting wrong Reference Type

Search email archive for

Google Scholar direct export selecting wrong Reference Type
Author: Community Mailer    Posted: Mon, 6 Apr 2009 06:00:38 -0700
Subject: Google Scholar direct export selecting wrong Reference Type

Author: librzej (New User)
Date: 04-06-2009 02:00 PM

Hello Has anyone had any reports of direct exports from Google not importing into the correct reference type please? † I've tried on my own EndNote X1 and it selects book or journal article, however a colleage is using same version and it is defaulting to the wrong type each time. † Any advice gratefully received. † ZoŽ