Re: EndNote X2 freezes Word 2004 when trying to type any accented character (Spanish) on Word

Search email archive for

Re: EndNote X2 freezes Word 2004 when trying to type any accented character (Spanish) on Word
Author: Community Mailer    Posted: Fri, 17 Apr 2009 07:32:29 -0700
Subject: Re: EndNote X2 freezes Word 2004 when trying to type any accented character (Spanish) on Word

Author: Marjolein (New User)
Date: 04-17-2009 03:32 PM

Hi,    I have a similar problem, although I don't type any Spanish. On my Mac (OSX, 10.5, Word 2004, Endnote 10.0.2) Word freezes as soon as I try to type an accent or a quotation mark: ". Thanks for the mouse-exposé-other doc hint, but it doesn't seem a real solution in the long run. No one with an answer?   Marjolein