why I can't out put the abbeviation of Journal names

Search email archive for

why I can't out put the abbeviation of Journal names
Author: Community Mailer    Posted: Thu, 23 Apr 2009 18:43:57 -0700
Subject: why I can't out put the abbeviation of Journal names

Author: tritiger (New User)
Date: 04-24-2009 02:43 AM

I use J. Org. Chem style,   I choose edit sytle click journal names   there are several options: full name abberivation 1 abberivation 2 abberivation 3 not replace but I try all the options one by one, the output is:eg. Journal of Organic Chemistry not J. Org. Chem.   I am frustrated by this. what's going on?