A punctuation mistake for Series title in the Output style for Chicago 15th A

Search email archive for

A punctuation mistake for Series title in the Output style for Chicago 15th A
Author: Community Mailer    Posted: Mon, 20 Apr 2009 10:50:03 -0700
Subject: A punctuation mistake for Series title in the Output style for Chicago 15th A

Author: ma_roberge (Regular)
Date: 04-20-2009 06:49 PM

I have downloaded the latest version of the style for Chicago 15th A (dated February 6, 2008) from http://www.endnote.com/support/enstyles.asp and note that the following mistake is still there: there should be a period instead of a comma before a series title (see CMS, p. 669, par. 17.90). It is in the footnotes that the series titles is preceded by a comma. It is odd that there should (still) be a mistake in one of the most used styles.