Re: Ibid. (in repeated citations) appearing with a space following (footnote styles)

Search email archive for

Re: Ibid. (in repeated citations) appearing with a space following (footnote styles)
Author: Community Mailer    Posted: Sun, 19 Apr 2009 17:06:53 -0700
Subject: Re: Ibid. (in repeated citations) appearing with a space following (footnote styles)

Author: johneast (Enthusiast)
Date: 04-20-2009 01:06 AM

See this thread.   I'm glad that this issue is being raised fairly frequently now. This suggests that EndNote is being used more widely in the humanities. I hope this will give the developers some incentive to fix the long-standing problems with footnote styles, such as the "trailing space" and the "floating bracket."