Re: Have to enter search terms twice

Search email archive for

Re: Have to enter search terms twice
Author: Community Mailer    Posted: Mon, 6 Apr 2009 10:27:15 -0700
Subject: Re: Have to enter search terms twice

Author: JasonR (Thomson Reuters)
Date: 04-06-2009 06:27 PM

This was a purposeful change in EndNote X2 - requested by users. This is supposed to add more "context" to the search term tied to the search target. It has not been particularly well received by the overall customer base and we are hoping to change this behavior back in version X3. It sounds like you are in favor of the change back.   Jason Rollins, the EndNote team

Re: Have to enter search terms twice
Author: Community Mailer    Posted: Mon, 6 Apr 2009 14:47:08 -0700

Author: jmarks (Visitor)
Date: 04-06-2009 10:46 PM

I would vote to change it back, via a patch to X2, if possible. X3 is a long time to wait to fix an unpopular feature-bug.