EndNote X2 CiteWhileYourWrite crashing with Word 2008 on Mac OS X G5 - error 609

Search email archive for

EndNote X2 CiteWhileYourWrite crashing with Word 2008 on Mac OS X G5 - error 609
Author: Community Mailer    Posted: Sun, 5 Apr 2009 15:34:37 -0700
Subject: EndNote X2 CiteWhileYourWrite crashing with Word 2008 on Mac OS X G5 - error 609

Author: djstates (New User)
Date: 04-05-2009 11:34 PM

Need Help - EndNote X2 was working well with Word 2008 on my Mac G5 running OS X Tiger (10.4) until today when it just started crashing whenever I go to CWYW.  Gives error 609, but I have not been able to find any information on what that means.   I have tried deleting all of the EndNote preferences in my library and have download a new CiteWhileYouWrite folder and reinstalled EndNote.  Still having the problem.   Any suggestions?