New reference type shared by users

Search email archive for

New reference type shared by users
Author: Community Mailer    Posted: Mon, 20 Apr 2009 03:11:09 -0700
Subject: New reference type shared by users

Author: Unicorn (Regular)
Date: 04-20-2009 11:10 AM

Hi, I just designed a new reference type that I want to share with my colleagues. Is there any possibility I can do this?   I also tried to "hide" some reference types but as soon as I open the library on another computer, they appear again. Is it possible to have the administrator rights to hide them for all users? Thanks in advance for your help!