How to update the biblographies or citations from whithn the Word once a change is made to the libarary?

Search email archive for

How to update the biblographies or citations from whithn the Word once a change is made to the libarary?
Author: Community Mailer    Posted: Mon, 13 Apr 2009 22:23:38 -0700
Subject: How to update the biblographies or citations from whithn the Word once a change is made to the libarary?

Author: rezaparizi (New User)
Date: 04-14-2009 06:23 AM

Hi,   I am using Endnote X1 to mangae my thesis's references. However, sometimes i need to change some of the records in my libaray in order to add more details to them but once these changes are made i cannot see the update version of the corresponding record in my biblography list and its citations in Word 2007. More sepecifically, it still shows the previous list and citation before the changes? By the way, i have been trying the tab " update Citations and Bibliographies"in Endnote toolar in Word but it didnot work.   Thanks in advance, RMP