License Question and Upgrade Questions

Search email archive for

License Question and Upgrade Questions
Author: Community Mailer    Posted: Thu, 16 Apr 2009 20:24:35 -0700
Subject: License Question and Upgrade Questions

Author: MFriend (New User)
Date: 04-17-2009 04:24 AM

Hi Folks: I am considering buying Endnote and I have two questions:   1. Does the software allow me to install it on two computers (my windows desktop and laptop. Only one would ever be in use at a time).   2. I see there is a beta program going on for Endnote.  Is there a policy regarding upgrades if the new version of Endnote is released soon after I purchase Endnote?   Thanks for any help. Matt