import doesn't work under Mac OS10.5.6

Search email archive for

import doesn't work under Mac OS10.5.6
Author: Community Mailer    Posted: Wed, 1 Apr 2009 07:47:06 -0700
Subject: import doesn't work under Mac OS10.5.6

Author: obrienr (New User)
Date: 04-01-2009 03:46 PM

I recently got a new computer running Mac OS10.5.6, and now with Endnote 8, I can no longer import references from text files.  I also cannot import them from PubMed, connecting through Endnote.  This worked fine on my old G4 iMac.  I tried reinstalling Endnote, but this did not help.  Does anyone know how to fix this?  It's a real drag having to enter all new references by hand!