I want to turn library into webpage complete with pdf links (buttons)

Search email archive for

I want to turn library into webpage complete with pdf links (buttons)
Author: Community Mailer    Posted: Fri, 24 Apr 2009 13:49:28 -0700
Subject: I want to turn library into webpage complete with pdf links (buttons)

Author: bhanelt (New User)
Date: 04-24-2009 09:49 PM

I am just starting on the road of building a library, complete with pdfs.  Ultimately I would like to publish this library on my webpage and give the web-based user the ability to click on a button and open a pdf.  Without major programming, is this possible.   Note, I am a web and Endnote novice.  I would appreciate some hand-holding here.     Thanks in advance...Worm-man