SSSsssslllllloooowwwww......

Search email archive for

SSSsssslllllloooowwwww......
Author: Community Mailer    Posted: Mon, 13 Apr 2009 10:15:06 -0700
Subject: SSSsssslllllloooowwwww......

Author: albo (Enthusiast)
Date: 04-13-2009 06:14 PM

Lord have mercy.  You would think I was simulating quantum dynamics of every atom in the universe or something.  Why does endnote X2 take forever to start up?  And why does it take forever for the style manager to load?  Really.  I wish endnote had some competition in the windows market.  I would jump *so* fast.  Zotero is looking better and better.  Endnote is such a frustrating piece of software.  It's like it carries a century of old, bad code with it or something.   Here's a hint Thomson: re-build it from scratch!  It wouldn't be that hard.  It's not that complex a program.