trouble closing after editing style output in X1

Search email archive for

trouble closing after editing style output in X1
Author: Community Mailer    Posted: Tue, 21 Apr 2009 08:36:21 -0700
Subject: trouble closing after editing style output in X1

Author: kweather99 (New User)
Date: 04-21-2009 04:36 PM

I cannot seem to close the "edit style output" dialogue box after I make a few changes to the APA 5th output style. When I try to file, close, or "x out" of edit mode, the program is unresponsive. It gives me a "do you want to save changes before closing?" prompt, but when I click yes the edit function stays open and it doesn't return to the main EndNote screen, so none of my edits can be saved.   Can anyone help? Thanks Kevin