APA and frustration!

Search email archive for

APA and frustration!
Author: Community Mailer    Posted: Sun, 5 Apr 2009 15:17:26 -0700
Subject: APA and frustration!

Author: jazzy (New User)
Date: 04-05-2009 11:17 PM

Hi, I'm writing my thesis in APA (5th) and while it's handy to be able to have the library, my (in text) citations are not correct- or at least some of them- and it won't let me correct them. I've tried everything. It also puts my reference list in single space and won't let me change that as well. It seems silly that after I've finished this monster of a paper, I'll have to go back, unformat everything and manually change it. Isn't there a better way? I'm using the newest version of endnote and microsoft word 2007.   Please help!   Jazzy