HELP! Suddenly all my references are gone!

Search email archive for

HELP! Suddenly all my references are gone!
Author: Community Mailer    Posted: Sat, 4 Apr 2009 21:27:31 -0700
Subject: HELP! Suddenly all my references are gone!

Author: Zippyhatz (New User)
Date: 04-05-2009 05:27 AM

  Reopened the nearly completed Word 2004 document to finalize one paragraph before submitting and Wham! No references at end. No page numbers in header. Nothing but long meaningless co de where author citations used to appear.  WTF is going on? I should have known something was wrong the document loaded way too quickly. I click on various menu items in EndNote including "unformat citations" and at least got the short temporary placeholders, but still no references at the end. I really do not want to recreate this document (but luckily I probably can).  ***edit***! I hate computers!!!!! But if I copy/paste here (Bainbridge, 2004) it looks pefect.  What the heck is going on?