How to add several references under one numbered reference

Search email archive for

How to add several references under one numbered reference
Author: Community Mailer    Posted: Tue, 21 Apr 2009 05:00:28 -0700
Subject: How to add several references under one numbered reference

Author: segman (New User)
Date: 04-21-2009 01:00 PM

Hello,   I'm new here so..good luck for me :-). I'm using the numbered style of the references, now I need to use it but I need to add several references for the same one number,for example: [1] ref 1..... [2] ref 2..... [3] (a) ref 3a......(b) ref3b.....(c) ref 4c..... etc.   how do I do that?   Thank you in advance,   Shlomit.