Some bibliography references disappear when I insert a new citation

Search email archive for

Some bibliography references disappear when I insert a new citation
Author: Community Mailer    Posted: Mon, 6 Apr 2009 15:31:47 -0700
Subject: Some bibliography references disappear when I insert a new citation

Author: gzentner (New User)
Date: 04-06-2009 11:31 PM

I have been using EndNote X2 on Mac OS 10.5.4 with Word 2008.  I was having no problems creating citations and a bibliography with automatic formatting with CWYW, but now when I insert a new citation, my bibliography shrinks from 60 to 45 references! It looks like some are deleted and some are moved around, and it throws off all of the citation numbers.   Any ideas what might be going on?  Thanks!