Re: Hyperlink format

Search email archive for

Re: Hyperlink format
Author: Community Mailer    Posted: Tue, 21 Apr 2009 16:00:57 -0700
Subject: Re: Hyperlink format

Author: Leanne (Guru)
Date: 04-22-2009 12:00 AM

I am not sure it affects the hyperlink although it might in word 2007: see http://www.digwin.com/how-to-get-rid-of-the-hyperlink-display-n-word-2007#comments  and this thread:   http://community.thomsonreuters.com/ts/board/message?board.id=en-howto&message.id=1792&query.id=198883#M1792

Re: Hyperlink format
Author: Community Mailer    Posted: Tue, 21 Apr 2009 19:47:50 -0700

Author: nharriso (New User)
Date: 04-22-2009 03:47 AM

Thanks, that worked. It also fixed the gibberish Word was showing for my in text citations from Endnote. The problem I have found with 2007 is that things are moved around and are not in places that are intuitive to an ex-Word 2000 user. I still don't know how it changed itself but now I can fix when it does it again,   N

Re: Hyperlink format
Author: Community Mailer    Posted: Wed, 22 Apr 2009 05:13:13 -0700

Author: Leanne (Guru)
Date: 04-22-2009 01:13 PM

probably an inadvertant alt F9... it is the only think I can figure I did, when it happens!