Re: Different reference type - different capitalization for author

Search email archive for

Re: Different reference type - different capitalization for author
Author: Community Mailer    Posted: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 12:51:19 -0700
Subject: Re: Different reference type - different capitalization for author

Author: scarlight (New User)
Date: 03-25-2009 07:51 PM

Anyone? Please?

Re: Different reference type - different capitalization for author
Author: Community Mailer    Posted: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 14:22:24 -0700

Author: Leanne (Guru)
Date: 03-25-2009 09:22 PM

The only way I can see to accomplish this, might be to change your books to use the Editor (secondary author) as the Author, where you can specify those to be Small Caps, leaving the Journal Authors to be plain font.  This would require moving the Authors to the other field for books.  I don't know if this would mess up other ref types for you. You would have to edit your style to use this new field in the templates.

Re: Different reference type - different capitalization for author
Author: Community Mailer    Posted: Thu, 2 Apr 2009 22:22:56 -0700

Author: scarlight (New User)
Date: 04-03-2009 06:22 AM

Thanks. It doesn't solve my problem, but it seems what I'm looking for isn't feasible in Endnote. Anyhow, your answer was quite creative ;)