Re: Installation EndNote X20 failes

Search email archive for

Re: Installation EndNote X20 failes
Author: Community Mailer    Posted: Wed, 8 Apr 2009 06:12:54 -0700
Subject: Re: Installation EndNote X20 failes

Author: gl (New User)
Date: 04-08-2009 02:12 PM

Hallo, I bought 2 new licenses X2 and I' am not able to install it successfully. I have the same case as Wilma, the install process rolled back at the end of state. The reason for loss of completeness ist the part (in custom mode) "Word Templates / Add-inns". If I disable it, the installer ends in a regulare manner - but WHY#?? It is independent from the PALM or/and Pocket PC option. Please help !   Thank You in Advance Gert

Re: Installation EndNote X20 failes
Author: Community Mailer    Posted: Mon, 27 Apr 2009 07:02:24 -0700

Author: ADenM (New User)
Date: 04-27-2009 03:02 PM

Hi Peter, hi all   I took over this problem from Wilma. A while ago I sent the requested install.log, but as it appears.. to the wrong address.. So here is a new try... (the correct filename is install.zip... discard the current extention please)   regards, Jan

Re: Installation EndNote X20 failes
Author: Community Mailer    Posted: Mon, 18 May 2009 06:27:27 -0700

Author: ADenM (New User)
Date: 05-18-2009 02:27 PM

Hello Peter,   Did you find something in the Log I sent you? I found that Endnote X20 will install on a machine here with an image of 1 year old. Our current default machines are 93 patches and updates younger :-(   I hope to hear from you soon.   for ADenM, Jan.