Ovid Medline filter - XL field

Search email archive for

Ovid Medline filter - XL field
Author: Community Mailer    Posted: Mon, 20 Apr 2009 06:00:18 -0700
Subject: Ovid Medline filter - XL field

Author: knockels (New User)
Date: 04-20-2009 02:00 PM

The new (March 2009) filter should import XL into the URL field but it does not, for us.  It discards it.   Previously we found EndNote using the wrong filter because another had Medline recorded under Reference Type.   This could be the same thing but I can't find another filter that it could be using.   Could it be anything else?   Thanks for any help!       Keith Nockels University of Leicester Library, UK