Re: Highlighting search terms

Search email archive for

Re: Highlighting search terms
Author: Community Mailer    Posted: Fri, 10 Apr 2009 06:07:32 -0700
Subject: Re: Highlighting search terms

Author: JasonR (Thomson Reuters)
Date: 04-10-2009 02:07 PM

You can use the "Go To..." command - available from the "References" menu - to find and highlight search terms in the Record window. The ability to highlight search terms is not currently supported in the main Library window.   Jason Rollins, the EndNote team

Re: Highlighting search terms
Author: Community Mailer    Posted: Fri, 10 Apr 2009 06:13:02 -0700

Author: scarlight (New User)
Date: 04-10-2009 02:12 PM

Thanks Jason, that's what I was looking for. Have a great weekend.