Highlighting search terms

Search email archive for

Highlighting search terms
Author: Community Mailer    Posted: Fri, 10 Apr 2009 01:42:55 -0700
Subject: Highlighting search terms

Author: scarlight (New User)
Date: 04-10-2009 09:42 AM

When I read a reference, I usually include quotations - along with page numbers - in the "Research Notes" field. Let's say I have the following sentence in that field: "Neither of these instruments provides for the international criminal responsibility of individuals who may have breached them." If I search the entire library for "criminal", the reference that includes the above sentence will be found. However, when I click each search result I can't see where exactly the word "criminal" appears in the "Research Notes" field. Sometimes I have many quotations, and finding the right one will be tedious.   I bet Endnote has this basic ability of finding and highlighting results, but I can't find it for some reason. Any help will be greatly appreciated.