Re: Word 2004 freezes when typing quotation marks...

Search email archive for

Re: Word 2004 freezes when typing quotation marks...
Author: Community Mailer    Posted: Fri, 17 Apr 2009 07:09:47 -0700
Subject: Re: Word 2004 freezes when typing quotation marks...

Author: Marjolein (New User)
Date: 04-17-2009 03:09 PM

Hello Mike, Sorry for the late reaction - I thought Thomson would send me an e-mail alert in case of any reactions. My temp. citation delimiters are {} - and this was always the case. I'm gonna try the clean-up procedure, but it seems that it is an all-over-the-place-problem, not just confined to one or several documents. And as it seems, it also occurs in documents that do not use track changes.   Any other suggestions...??!