incorrect numbering of Endnote X.0.2 in combination with Word 2007

Search email archive for

incorrect numbering of Endnote X.0.2 in combination with Word 2007
Author: Community Mailer    Posted: Fri, 3 Apr 2009 06:37:41 -0700
Subject: incorrect numbering of Endnote X.0.2 in combination with Word 2007

Author: Krabbenborg (New User)
Date: 04-03-2009 02:37 PM

I am writing a thesis and I have a problem with the numbering of Endnote X (with update x.0.2). The numbering can be seen in the text below. It goes from 1 to 4 - 8 and then nr. 2 and 3 come forth. The rest of the document (after looking it through) seemed ok.   I allready tried removing - re adding the batch of references (2,3,9,10) but that doesn't change the numbering (although the 2 and 3 are referenced at several spots later in the document, they still stay 2 and 3), and the format biblography button.   What other options do I have to let the autonomous continous numbering fuction normally, or what am I doing wrong?   Sincerely, Krabbenborg   --------------------------------- Numerous techniques for electrically contacting self assembled monolayers (SAMs) have been developed in the last decade [1]. SAMs are a promising technology for the mass production of organic electronics, which was first proposed in 1974 [4]. The biggest hurdle in the field of ?molecular electronics? is being able to apply the top contact on two terminal devices, in a manner that will reproducibly yield reliable devices. Recently significant progress was made in this field [5-7]. But these techniques have their own drawbacks by having an inherent oxide layer [7] or introducing an extra conducting polymer layer [8] which has a rather high resistance. Furthermore, all these different techniques show a large spread [1] in the obtained results as resistance and length-dependence scaling, when the conduction measurements are rescaled to a single molecule. This indicates that the experimental technique used has a strong influence on the measured data. This is next to the known influences of the quality of the monolayer itself, which is influenced by the formation time, temperature, concentration [2, 3, 9, 10] and the surface roughness of the electrodes [11, 12].