Headings mixed up

Search email archive for

Headings mixed up
Author: Community Mailer    Posted: Sun, 12 Apr 2009 12:31:27 -0700
Subject: Headings mixed up

Author: tomasson (New User)
Date: 04-12-2009 08:31 PM

Just traded up to X2 from Endnote 8 and when I opened an old library, the headings of fields were mixed up--author field labeled "image," citation number field headed, "year."  When I open the citations, they are fine, it's just the window that is confused.  Tried opening X2 application first and importing files, but importing does not seem to work.  ?