Multiple requests for proxy user name and password from Web of Science

Search email archive for

Multiple requests for proxy user name and password from Web of Science
Author: Community Mailer    Posted: Wed, 22 Apr 2009 23:58:31 -0700
Subject: Multiple requests for proxy user name and password from Web of Science

Author: sjkiss (Visitor)
Date: 04-23-2009 07:58 AM

Hi, I think I falsely posted this request in a discussion on Endnote Web.  The problem is actually with Endnote X2.  I'm using a proxy server and trying to connect to Web of Science.  I can get into it, but the software asks me multiple times for my user name and password information. I enter this each time and it continually asks me until it finally accepts the information and makes the connection.