Re: License Question and Upgrade Questions

Search email archive for

Re: License Question and Upgrade Questions
Author: Community Mailer    Posted: Mon, 20 Apr 2009 09:32:37 -0700
Subject: Re: License Question and Upgrade Questions

Author: MFriend (New User)
Date: 04-20-2009 05:32 PM

So does anyone know if Endnote for Windows can be installed on both my laptop and desktop (or do I have to purchase x2 licenses?)?   Anyone know the upgrade policy if a new version is released soon after someone purchases a version?

Re: License Question and Upgrade Questions
Author: Community Mailer    Posted: Mon, 20 Apr 2009 10:31:20 -0700

Author: JasonR (Thomson Reuters)
Date: 04-20-2009 06:31 PM

For EndNote version X2, the user license agreement allows you to install your copy of EndNote on up to 3 computers for your personal use. This is designed to cover, for example, office, home, and laptop machines.   You typically have a 60 day grace period after purchase to get a complimentary upgrade to a new version. But this may vary by international distributor.   Jason Rollins, the EndNote team

Re: License Question and Upgrade Questions
Author: Community Mailer    Posted: Mon, 20 Apr 2009 10:40:11 -0700

Author: MFriend (New User)
Date: 04-20-2009 06:40 PM

Jason:   Thanks for the information.   Matthew