Hyperlink format

Search email archive for

Hyperlink format
Author: Community Mailer    Posted: Tue, 21 Apr 2009 11:13:34 -0700
Subject: Hyperlink format

Author: nharriso (New User)
Date: 04-21-2009 07:13 PM

I am using Endnote X2 with Word 2007. Suddenly yesterday after Endnote/Word crashed I am getting hyperlinks in the format { HYPERLINK "http:// ......."} instead of the usual Word format Financial Times. Interestingly, when I copied one of the offending links to this message it came up in the proper format Financial Times. If I open earlier documents that have Cite While you Write citations in them, those cites  now show as a long list of gobbledegook that looks like HTML. This makes me think that my problem is something to do with Cwyw from EndNote.    I attach a Word file that shows the problem (at least on my system).   Any suggestions?    Neil