how I write the reference of a web page in EndNote

Search email archive for

how I write the reference of a web page in EndNote
Author: Community Mailer    Posted: Wed, 22 Apr 2009 08:55:31 -0700
Subject: how I write the reference of a web page in EndNote

Author: emanhossny (New User)
Date: 04-22-2009 04:55 PM

Hello all, i have a web page with the url http://uddi.xml.org/ and i need to add its reference in Endnote library. i open "new reference" window, then select the reference type to be "web page" & write this url in the url field.but no thing appears to me in the preview when i select this reference from the library