Re: Ovid Medline filter - XL field

Search email archive for

Re: Ovid Medline filter - XL field
Author: Community Mailer    Posted: Mon, 20 Apr 2009 19:53:37 -0700
Subject: Re: Ovid Medline filter - XL field

Author: johneast (Enthusiast)
Date: 04-21-2009 03:53 AM

You also have to remove the AutoAlerts (OVID) filter.

Re: Ovid Medline filter - XL field
Author: Community Mailer    Posted: Tue, 21 Apr 2009 01:15:40 -0700

Author: knockels (New User)
Date: 04-21-2009 09:15 AM

Thanks, John, for that - that has fixed it but only if you save the file from Ovid and import it.   Direct export does not seem to export the links to individual records, even if you tick that box.   I'll take that up with Ovid.   Best wishes,       Keith