EndNote 6 randomly adds citations in the reference list

Search email archive for

EndNote 6 randomly adds citations in the reference list
Author: Community Mailer    Posted: Sat, 18 Apr 2009 17:53:00 -0700
Subject: EndNote 6 randomly adds citations in the reference list

Author: pkhoosh (New User)
Date: 04-19-2009 01:52 AM

I realize that EndNote 6 is probably not being officially supported. Please excuse me but I am a low-budget student and haven't been able to update.   A recent problem I'm having is that EndNote 6 is randomly adding references at the end of my Word document that I have not cited in the body of the manuscript I've been writing. Please help.   thanks, pete